Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things Carey Price has Learned/Noticed while riding the Bench

Things Carey Price has Learned/Noticed while riding the Bench
It’s no secret that Jaroslav Halak has won the starting job from Carey Price. While Jaro spends his days making Pierre Gauthier’s job a living hell, Carey has been riding more pine than a horny lumberjack. It can get to be pretty boring sitting down and doing nothing for games on end, so Carey did us a favour and put a list together of things he’s noticed/learned while being glued to the bench these past few weeks.

- The Bell Centre scoreboard is slightly bigger than the TV I have in my apartment.

- Apparently Jaro can’t tell the difference between Regular Gatorade and Human Gatorade.

- Kirk Muller’s hair has exactly 38 different shades in it.

- Jacques Martin has no style.

- This guy named Jean Beliveau has awesome seats, I wonder why?

- Pierre McGuire’s head is way too small for his body; he looks like that guy from ‘Men In Black’
after Tommy Lee Jones blew his head off.

- They say celebrities go to Kings games in LA but the only one I saw was Jay Leno, and he’s not a celebrity anymore.

- As far as I know, Youppi is not a real animal.

- The Energie Cardio people keep singing the wrong words to that song. It drives me crazy every time.

- Polo on ice would not catch on in North America. Hahaha Horse skates.

- It must cost the Molson Brothers a fortune to pay the salaries for 21,273 coaches for every home game.

- Opposing teams’ back up goalies do not like to partake in cross-rink staring contests.

- I invented a new game. Every time Maxime Lapierre fights I donate 1 Million dollars to Haiti.

- Don’t try to throw a white sheet over you and walk around the Bell Centre pretending to be a ‘Forum Ghost’. Everyone will know it’s you.

- The Refs don’t like it when I sneak in to their locker room before the game and turn their Mics on when they’re not looking.

- They ALSO don’t like it when I bring my own whistle.

- Eating at 3 Amigos before the game is a terrible idea.

- I think it’s weird how nobody noticed that they misspelled ‘Gainey’ on his retirement banner....probably not on purpose.

And his most insightful thought of all...

-Why don’t they sell Poutine at the Bell Centre? I feel like that would sell huge.

7 comments:

  1. Hilarious!

    "Don’t try to throw a white sheet over you and walk around the Bell Centre pretending to be a ‘Forum Ghost’. Everyone will know it’s you."

    Or everyone will know it's not Pierre Gauthier. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see there is another Habs fan that does not take it all as serious as too many do. Been following them since a rookie named Dryden broke into the leagues.

    Jaroslav Halak hands-down deserves to be the number one right now. But I still think Price has a good chance of figuring into the mix. Not all younguns, especially the ones in front of the net, do the rookie thing like Dryden or Roy did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, as always. Molson brothers, MaxLap, Forum Ghosts, gold, Jerry, GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! I actually just finished reading every post, and I hadn't stopped laughing since I started

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done. Horse skates. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. HILARIOUS!

    Jaroslav Halak is doing great (:
    But I still think Price is the team's futur.

    ReplyDelete