Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top Ten Crosby Excuses

If Sidney Crosby has been trying to discredit any conspiracy theories lately, you wouldn’t have guessed it by his actions during game 2 of the Habs-Pens semi-final series. Here’s the video in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n1tdkklxw0

To the amazement of experts and fans everywhere, Crosby was not given a penalty on the play. Was it a penalty? Probably, but I’m not going to spend my time ranting about conspiracy theories. Besides, there isn’t a conspiracy...Crosby is just really good at getting out of tight spots (kind of like Patrick Kane). He actually gave the best excuse known to mankind to the ref when confronted about the incident.

Nobody knows what it was but my guess it was one of the following...

Top Ten Excuses Sidney Crosby gave to the Refs after breaking his stick in frustration.

10. You would do it to if Ryan O’Byrne beat you to the puck!

9. Some Habs did it for Josh Gorges last year when HE couldn’t score...

8. I was just trying to show everyone that I can hit something.

7. I hadn’t hit the net in two games!

6. Bylsma told me that I’d be rooming with Cooke after the game.

5. I was aiming for Halak...

4. I’m still not over the whole Conan/Leno feud.

3. I found the Post’s cell phone; it was cheating on me with several mistresses!

2. Vegas odds of me doing that were 900:1 and I was doing Rick Tocchet a favour.

And the number 1 Excuse Sidney Crosby gave to the Refs after breaking his stick in frustration...

1. I’m Sidney Crosby!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, good job again!
    I'm gonna add an 11th one being:
    "I just found out Max Talbot stole the dryer from my parents place!"
    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete