Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tweet Ten 9!

Tweet Ten Scott Gomez excuses.

10. They don’t pay me enough to try.

9. Gionta, Pouliot, Moen, Pyatt, Eller, Lapierre, Darche and Halpern are all bringing me down.

8. I won the Calder Trophy and a Stanley cup in my rookie year…I think I’ve deserved a few years off!

7. I’ve been up late reading Sarah Palin’s book for the 7th time. She’s my idol.

6. I’m pretty sure Saku Koivu cursed the number 11.

5. I’m still devastated that I can’t see Russia from my house anymore.

4. I know that the fans loved Kovalev, I’m just doing what he did.

3. I only play well against teams with other Alaskans on them.

2. I always have a terrible October and November, I’m just keeping up with tradition.

1. I have a bet with P.K. Subban; no matter how bad I play no GM is going to be willing to trade for my contract…again.

1 comment:

  1. Lol that first one right there had me doubling over in laughter lol

    ReplyDelete